What exactly do you get with the Art of Graceful Divorce program?
In this program you’ll learn from me, Dori Eldridge, all that I learned the hard way during my own divorce. I’ve distilled all the good bits, the stuff that actually worked, what helped me heal, and fashioned it into an information-rich three-month online program. It’s go-at-your-own-pace, but still interactive and supportive.
And because it’s such a big part of my own life, I’m weaving throughout the program my most prized tips and tools for holistic, natural self-care. PLUS, did I mention the care packages and creative play time? Keep reading for the details…
What’s included in the 3 month program:
- 12 enaging, inspiring, confidence-boosting, and informative videos to help you navigate the ins and outs of divorce. Each video addresses, with love and compassion, a core issue common during turbulent times with practical, effective ways of managing the issue and yourself with grace and strength. Videos run about a half hour each, and can be listened to at the gym or during your commute, or watched at your leisure with a cup of tea.
- 12 guided explorations to bring that week’s video lesson home and into your heart. These explorations are where the healing happens for you, and where your transformation begins.
- 4 creative expression sessions to help you reconnect with your creativity, an essential piece of reclaiming your power and passion.
- 3 love-filled care packages delivered to your door, filled with the materials you’ll need to participate in the program, a selection from my Recommended Reading list, and other joyous goodies.
- Holistic, natural self-care instruction to battle all the hard stuff coming at you. Modalities include essential oils, reflexology, flower essences, and herbs. You’ll have access to my 20 years of training and practical work in these areas.
- Private Facebook Group for inspiration, friendship, and support. You’ll have access to the Group for six months.
- Weekly live video group chats for support, questions, and community.
With this program you will:
- Create an inner sanctuary of deep connection and tap into your innate grace and strength.
- Establish a foundation of trust in yourself and confidence in your decisions.
- Learn natural methods of self-care to keep you nourished during times of emotional stress.
- Put yourself in the driver’s seat when faced with powerful emotions like anxiety, grief, anger, and all their friends.
- Move out of overwhelm and into positive action more quickly and more aligned with who you are at your core.
- Learn simple ways to ground yourself no matter what is going on around you.
- Harness the power of the lunar cycle, feminine wisdom, and visioning.
- Exchange relationship patterns and ways of thinking that no longer serve you for ones that empower you.
- Build an external safety net that fortifies you.
- Learn tools and shortcuts for proficient and graceful co-parenting and single-parenting.
- Invite romance into your life from a place of inner calm and wisdom.
- Create from the heart with art projects that bring joy and color into your life.
- Explore your relationship to/with money and make friends with it.
- Grow in self-awareness and deepen your understanding of your motivations.
- Create a home environment that supports calm and peace.
- Move through your life with grace and confidence.
You should be in this program if:
- you are in the middle of divorce and know you need help to survive this.
- you are at the end of divorce but can’t seem to get back on your feet.
- you understand that this journey is about you, not your ex. Venting and ex-bashing take place outside the safe container of this program.
- you are open and committed to doing the healing work needed to create the life you most want.
- you have a creative side, however dormant, or are open to exploring that part of yourself.
- you think self-awareness is cool.
- you want to live a life you love.
Find out more about my background here.
How does it work?
Once you are given access to the program you’ll be invited into the private Facebook Group. From there you can access the videos and the guided explorations that accompany each. You work at your own pace. The program is designed to be completed in 3 months, with an additional 3 months of support via the Facebook Group.
Each week we have a scheduled one-hour live video call for anyone in the group who is available. The goal of the call is to learn from each other, get inspired by our collective growth, and ask me questions.
Get started now
The first step is to book a discovery call. We will spend about a half hour together over the phone to determine if we are a good match, and if it is the best time for you to participate in the program. The button below will take you to a scheduling page where you’ll be asked to submit your answers to a few questions to get you thinking about where you are and where you want to be. We’ll talk through your responses on our call, then make our decision together.
I sincerely hope to hear from you. You do not have to go through this alone.